After stating our 11 Reasons Why A PHP Framework is better than Raw PHP, here's 11 Reasons Why A PHP Framework is better than Raw PHP
- It, often, has a solid community of professionals developing and supporting it
- It's, often, coded to an exacting, mature, coding standard
- It has a solid development history, reviewed by many eyes
- It has defined methods of doing repetitive things quickly and simply
- You're not on your own and call fall back on people for support
- It's, often, simple to link in with existing 3rd party libraries – quickly and easily
- You're working within clear constraints and development concepts
- You can bring in developers already experienced with using and deploying it
- There are tried and true practices for deploying it
- There are tried and true practices for testing it
- Frameworks carry brand and industry recognition
What do you think? Agree/Disagree? Tell us why!
Want To Be A Zend Framework Guru?
Drop your email in the box below, and get awesome tutorials — just like this one — straight to your inbox, PLUS exclusive content only available by email.