Here's our 11 Reasons Why Raw PHP is better than a Framework
- It's faster as it doesn't have the framework library overhead
- It can be cleaner, lacking legacy cruft
- You can craft it exactly as you want it
- You're not bound by someone else's rules or concepts
- You can add in as many or as few 3rd party libraries as you choose
- You can write to your own standard
- It is portable
- You can license it as you choose
- You set the standard by which it is judged
- You build the philosophy of the project
- The work is all yours to live or die by
What do you think? Agree/Disagree? Tell us why!
Don’t Miss The Next Tutorial!
Drop your email in the box below, and get it straight to your inbox, PLUS exclusive content only available by email. No spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time.