After stating our 11 Reasons Why A PHP Framework is better than Raw PHP, here's 11 Reasons Why A PHP Framework is better than Raw PHP
- It, often, has a solid community of professionals developing and supporting it
- It's, often, coded to an exacting, mature, coding standard
- It has a solid development history, reviewed by many eyes
- It has defined methods of doing repetitive things quickly and simply
- You're not on your own and call fall back on people for support
- It's, often, simple to link in with existing 3rd party libraries – quickly and easily
- You're working within clear constraints and development concepts
- You can bring in developers already experienced with using and deploying it
- There are tried and true practices for deploying it
- There are tried and true practices for testing it
- Frameworks carry brand and industry recognition
What do you think? Agree/Disagree? Tell us why!
Don’t Miss The Next Tutorial!
Drop your email in the box below, and get it straight to your inbox, PLUS exclusive content only available by email. No spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time.